Pages

Saturday, July 07, 2012

The one with still on the end of season sale

I still can't get over the best buys I had at Bayo and decided to go there again.  I went there just yesterday to see if there were new items that are as nice as the ones I bought a week prior.  And sadly, the items on display were the same items i saw the first time.  But i'll give another try this week  and cross my fingers for more nice clothes. hahaha.

But there's always a silver lining...I saw these really nice discount bathroom cabinets at Make Room and I could'nt leave the store without buying at least one of the cabinets on sale.  When the husband saw me, he gave me a shaking head, as if saying "here we go again" so i stopped myself from buying and convinced myself that it's more practical to buy home stuff when we've moved to our new home. haha.

More shopping stories to follow!

No comments: