Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The one with hmmm...

Hmmm....I don't know how to entitle my post now. It's been a while since my last post and I can't seem to put myself back in blogging mode. So many things transpired, but i can't seem to organize my thoughts to write about them here. hmmm...

Hmmm...at the top of my mind, as a new year tradition, I cleaned up my bag and wallet (yeah, i don't do it often...haha) and found out that i have tons of membership cards that i don't even use. And worse, i have discount coupons that i failed to use and they just expired. huhu, sa laki ng wallet ko, di ko na nakita silang lahat. im sure i would have used it if i remembered it.

Hmmm...i'm so happy to announce that Partyboosters had its first wedding client last weekend. yey! and not one, but two!!! more yey! hehe. will post pictures soon in our site so do check it out. :)

Hmmm...will post more kwentos soon.

No comments: