Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

The one with match

I've always been fond of matching outfits. I was actually influenced by my good friend, Rhea when she and andie wear matching outfits. I became engrossed with it that even our shoes had to match. There's this "cute" feel that i get when i see a mini me in my daughter and by mini me, i mean literally. :)

My mom in law makes our party outfits that we offer to our clients. And i've been drooling to have her make me lots and lots of matching outfits. So i thought, "why not make this to a business?" Oh yes, we're leveling up our outfits and expanding to a casual line of clothing for moms and daughter/son and dads and son/daughter! wohoo! What actually will set up apart from others (although there are just a few who do this) is that we'll have more variety of choices and that we won't limit our lines to same gender matching outfits. we'll have something for dads and their daughters and moms and their sons. We'd also be RTW for this one but we can also customize, but on a different rate. I'm just so excited for this that i've started my weight loss exercise program so i'd pass for a model, together with simone. :)

Please support us with this one! We'll update you soon of our progress. :)

1 comment:

Rhea said...

client mo na kami, sis! :) i'm happy that we've influenced you in a way. goodluck! :) i'm sure it will be a hit! :)