Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The One With Online Deals

Online deals are one of the things that's making me crazy these days. Aren't they great! I know one way or the other it's a marketing strategy designed to lure us consumers into spending our hard-earned money, but I truly think it's one of the greatest ideas people have ever made since Bill Gates invented Windows!

They're practically everywhere. It's like online deal websites have sprung up to life overnight and there's a deal here and a deal there, I don't know where to start! Hahaha! Aren't they just clever of stripping us off our money? Sometimes, I even see some beauty deals that are so hard to resist, like 50 percent off on beauty items like dead sea bath salt. But then again, what good is our money if we can't spend it, right? Ya, I'm beginning to sound like Rebecca Bloomwood  in Shopaholic :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you for posting this article it is very informative and could help a lot of people.





online deals