Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The one with Day 1

This is my YM status today. And a couple of friends asked me what's it about. hahaha. It's my first day of deciding to be fit and be healthy. For the past few weeks, I really felt bloated and big. as in, feeling ko my tummy has its own 3-pack version, yun nga lang bulging yung akin. hahaha. and it's been days already that i've been wanting to go brisk walking at Club Manila East but it never happened...until today!

Yey, and I'm just so happy I did it. i mean, i don't know if i can maintain it for a long time but i'm happy i overcame my "sleepy head self" and dragged myself at 6am to walk. and with concon's gift to me, was able to monitor my steps which reached 5k. half nako to my 10,000 steps a day! yey! hahaha.

i really wanted to look slimmer and more fit. coz i know i'll look better with my bod before. i also wanted to start having a skin regimen. my skin is starting to break out. waah! wanted to have a microdermabrasion but found it really expensive. hahaha, the thrifty in me. so the question is, "will there be a day 2?" you'll find out tomorrow! wish me luck!

No comments: