Pages

Monday, March 02, 2009

The one with further education

if you the upper left corner of this page, there's a section called profile and you can see how young i'am now. hehe. in a few months, i'll be out of the young twenties and will also welcome myself to the mid-life of 30's. :) and i can't help but think if further education will still be practical for me. I know I wanted to educate myself more on events, flower arrangements, and stuff regarding what i do now but if i wanted to enroll myself in a school, i think online programs will be more practical.

I encountered a program that can guarantee you an online Project Management Certificate and when i browsed on what courses they are offering, I was quite impressed of how vast their curriculum is. They offer programs from engineering managers, to business analysts, to teacher assistants and procurement jobs. They also include the expected salary range that one can get should you complete this program as part of your credentials.

I think it's pretty cool considering that you can finish the program online and make yourself more productive and educated. :)

No comments: