Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The One With Belonging To The Top Five

So, first school period was over and the result of the exam, quizzes and grades were computed already. Now, I'm not trying to be a hard-hitting, exacting, overly competitive mom, but I am nonetheless proud that Simone is doing so well at school. I admit that between Simon and I, I'm the one who's more concerned about establishing study habits, being within "expected" standards and blah blah blah, but Simon was good at keeping me grounded as well so I never go overboard. And I'm just glad that we truly are striking a good balance between studies and wii game. So you can definitely continue fiddling with daddy's tablet and mommy's iPad, Simone! That is, in between studies :) Congratulations and we love you!

No comments: