Pages

Thursday, September 08, 2011

The One With Exhilarating Shopping Day

You probably all know by now that I'm such a sucker for sale (I make sure I know all about bargain deals-- including online deals!-- and shops having promos and sample sales), that I'm sure you'll understand how difficult it was for me not to buy anything I could lay my hands into when Gingersnaps went on a warehouse sale. I usually always make it to their annual sale, but it was the first time I went there on the first day they were having the sale, and oh what a wonderful day it was! I went home with two sacks of clothing for Simone alone! I know! but you see, I couldn't resist it, shirts only cost a hundred pesos each! (150 max). I know, right?! It was such an exhilarating day I really should get myself one of those barcode scanner online. So don't ask me how much I spent that day :)

No comments: