Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The one with alone time

I never complained that i don't spend much time for myself but i've always dreamed i'd have more time for myself. And God granted it today. I'm here in the mall since lunch time. I forgot my laptop so i could'nt set a meeting with a client. Simon told me, "baka gusto ni Lord mag-spend ka time for yourself". and it struck me that yes, that might be the reason as i'm always, always in front of the computer (like what im doing now..haha) So i asked him to drop me off at Robinson's galleria, decided to get a haircut and a cellophane treatment and then a scalp treatment, then strolled and bought myself a nice top, had my eyebrows trimmed and just had a great time by myself. sarap! It's like i was in a home theater seating, that's how relaxing it was. there'd be times i'll think of calling simone at her grandma's place but decided not to. i really have to learn how to have that "me time" as in not even thinking about my kiddo as i know that she is safe naman.

thank you Lord for this time. seriously, it is the littlest of things that gives life more meaning. :)

Oh by the way, the reason why i had to sit inside an internet shop...coz it's cheaper than me doing shopping! hahaha.

No comments: