Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

The one with musician's wife

                                            
As a musician's wife, I know how it is to be like a "sounding board" of newly composed songs and music ideas of a musically busy mind. Not that I'm complaining. In fact, I feel kind of honored to be the first to hear of a song, to contribute my own ideas and sometimes, to be asked to sing some lines myself for a recording.

So yeah, what is there to complain about, even if I'm finding it increasingly hard to find enough space in the house to keep all Simon's music equipment in. And I'm just thinking about it now because I wondered if I should give him something of the musical variety for Christmas or maybe buy him something like those latest keyboards. But then, between you and me, Simon has more keyboards than he has time to play with them. What can I say, boys and their toys.

I'm sure I'll think of something :)

No comments: