Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

The one with stage mom

The thing about getting your child into a competition is that you'd want your child to do her best, without her feeling the pressure of winning, or worst, feeling pressured to win because you are pressured for her to win. I don't know if that makes sense, but truth be told, contemplating as I am now about her recent competition, it looks as if it's always harder for the parents than it was for their kids. LOL. I mean, I had to remind myself over and over again to just be cool about it. I even thought about getting a memory foam mattress just to help me remember! Joke!

Anyway, I know I already told you about Simone winning 2nd place in the competition (it's Rizal-wide, by the way), and I also promised to write more about the details, but I just wanna rehash it again because I'm just so proud of our baby. I'm happy that Simone didn't get into her usual dramatic self and that her talents shone as a result. Congratulations, Simone!

No comments: