Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The one with the Rule of 8

Thanks Maybelle for the tag! napaisip tuloy ako ng random facts about myself. haha.

THE RULES

* write 8 facts about yourself

* in the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. at the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going. each blogger must post these rules first

* each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves

* at the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose as much people to get tagged and list their names.

* don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they're tagged and to read your blog

8 random facts about jacque:

1. I have a complete collection of FRIENDS VCD. I love it so much that I still watch it everyday, to the point that I already know the script. The addiction that comes along with it is a purchase of a collector's item of Friends book. haha. That is why all my posts start with "The one with..."

2. I'am into dieting now. It's one month already and 90% of what I eat compose of vegetables and fruits. I really need to trim down. It's a surprise that I was able to go thry the 21-day formation of habit that they say. But sadly, I'm starting to get bored with eating just salad. hehe. need my support system!

3. I'm a BS Psych graduate but working background is purely in Marketing. did'nt even get a chance to practice Psychology.

4. I never thought I'd resign from a fulfilling work to be with my baby more. And I never regret my decision. It's one of the best decisions I've made. Although, honestly, I don't know if this is permanent. As of now, we're looking at this set-up until Simone is a year old.

5. If I have the money, I'd love to travel and explore other countries.

6. I love cheesecakes!!! Always a fan!

7. I'm a lefty at handwriting but was right-handed when I was five years old. My aunt taught me to write on my left and I loved it more. haha.

8. I was elected Muse when I was in Grade 5 and my competitor was no less than Ara Mina who was Hazel Reyes then. hahaha. Im not pretty but you know how it is when you were younger when everything is barkada system so since i've lot of friends...I won! hahaha.

there, im tagging pinky, and jacq!

No comments: