Pages

Friday, November 16, 2007

Specific budget

Just when we have started planning this birthday, Simon already gave me a very specific budget for the special occasion. I need to make it feasible. Even when we were preparing for our wedding, I never used the word tight budget. It's always specific or practical. It's because I know we are blessed to be able to celebrate her birthday with needed resources, we just have to practically allot something that will not make it look like it's her debut already. hahaha. so, there, a simple birthday will do.

so, simon opened a checking account where we can put our savings for Simone's birthday and just issue checks when we pay suppliers. That way, I don't have carry cash all the time and be tempted to buy unnecessary items for her. haha. typical me.

No comments: