Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

The one with the birthday preps

Hmm, I know I still have a lot of things to do but I don't know, I'm in my relaxed mood again. I really don't know if i'm pretending to but I know I have this tendency to be a little too relaxed and then cram when it's near the event already. hahaha. Probably, I'd get tense and tarantatitoy this week. So far, here's what I still have to accomplish: (and this is still a lot!)

~ give the thank you tags to emily uy
~ kulitin simon for the avp and the background music (yeah, we still don't have this yet)
~ ask Pastor mar if we can really borrow the lcd projector. otherwise, no avp :(
~ finalize food cart, if there is any
~ finalize program with jhoane
~ finish the photo confettis
~ buy prizes for the games
~ get tarpaulin design from tina on monday or tuesday and have it printed
~ photograph simone with her snow white costume and have it made to a standee
~ make some styro Disney character whatever to be hung sa hallway of the venue. (wala, kaartehan ko lang to)
~ if time permits, make a styro lettering of "Simoneland" (forgive me, i really love DIYs)


o ayan ha, see, dami ko pa kulang!!! and let the countdown begins!!! see you all at the party!

No comments: