Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The one with oyo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMONE!!! grabe, i have a one year old already! waaah! we both woke up at 8am (simone and i) and i greeted her immediately with a big happy birthday! daddy simon heard us (he woke up earlier) and we sand the happy bday song to her while she was clapping her hands and smiling all throughout the song. haay, while singing the song, i felt so blessed to have a healthy baby who is now a toddler. haay, kaka-emote talaga. feeling ko sa super bilis ng panahon, di ko na mamamalayan na liligawan na sya. waahh!!!

we spent the whole day with preparing for her birthday. we were together the whole day and i got pretty tired coz since our yaya is new, simone is not that comfy with her just yet and i got pretty tired of carrying her all the time. there was even this one time a while ago that while driving, she was on my lap hugging me, not wanting to let go. my goodness!! im loving the "habol thing" but im not a fan. haha. i know my baby loves me and that we are her world but sometimes, i can just feel the pagod and the stress of her crying and whining when i dont carry her. she turned like this when she turned 11 months and it's a mystery really. I was not used to her to be very clingy to me, but now, she's like "please dont leave me mommy" attitude. haha.

we just bought a small cake and spaghetti to celebrate today's event. while driving home, simon texted me, "beh, about this time, malapit ka na manganak..." hehe. she was born 9:32pm and about this time (1:15am), I'm in my room already trying to get some sleep. haay! i can still feel the clean sheets in the hospital room, the smell of the soap in the bathroom and simon's whispering voice telling me that our baby is sooo cute and lovely. my mom was there telling me not to talk coz i just got stitched. haha. everything is soo perfectly remembered and i will tell the story on a separate post...watch out for it soon!

We are excited for sunday and i hope it does'nt rain! see you all on sunday!

I love you simone. no matter what, you will always our baby, our little princess, our oyo. :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMONE!!!
from Belle and her mommy jenny :)