Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

The one with the heart's day

It's Simone's first valentine's since she was born exactly a week after Vday and it's our first as parents. so did we still have a celebration?! we still did! as always, we're low-maintenance people. our date, we scheduled the day before so as not to go with everyone else on the 14th. we had a good lunch at the Recipes and just strolled at megamall. had donuts and coffee at Dunkin' Donuts. hahaha. we are so cheap but we still had a great time.

To top it all, this is what i got for Valentine's, which was sooo unexpected. thank you beh, you really don't have to...but thanks! hahaha.

eeepc
Asus Eeepc 7" size (exactly as big as my starbucks planner)

actually, i was with him the whole time and he already told me about the gift that day, before he bought it. but i was still surprised since we are really on a tight budget right now. simone is turning one and her party is getting a lot from our funds. anyway, that's another story. but he really wanted to get me this since he believes that it's one way for me to be motivated more into doing what i want to do and the things that i'm juggling right now (read: karaketan) we do share a laptop and siguro it's also his way of telling me not to use his laptop anymore. hahaha. what i really love about my husband is his attitude of selflessness. ganyan yan e, even before when we were in college, when i had more "baon" (allowance) than him, he treats me more or buys me donuts kahit wala na sya baon. aaawww... and until now, even if everything is just "sakto", he makes sure he provides for me and simone. hehehe, love you beh! (uy, not just because you gave me this, but you know how much i love you naman)

super dream ko tong notebook computer. as in, i drool over a laptop that is actually portable and wi-fi ready! Asus rocks!

hahaha. thank you beh! as a thank you gesture, i cooked my specialty seafood pesto (from which my MIL commented that it has the perfect taste) for him and made caesar salad that can be compared to the ones that you can get from a resto. we had a late valentine dinner at home and a good dessert afterwards. hahaha.

Everday can be Hearts day so make sure to tell your loved-ones that they are loved! God bless you!

No comments: