Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The one with tagged by sheryll

Thanks sis for the post. hmmm, i think 6 is not enough for me. haha.

The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about my self.

1. I always leave 3 or 4 pony tails / rubber bands in our bathroom. Since I always put my hair up, when it's time to take a shower, I'd hang it somewhere and forget about it until my husband notice that i have 4 of them in the bathroom.

2. I play "Friends" as my "background sound" when doing things. When i don't feel like listening to music, I just put any Friends episode. Since I've watched it the nth time, I can do away with just having it on the background and not being able to watch it. (although most of the time i end up watching it...haha)

3. I always have a notebook and a pen with me.

4. I always leave 2 to 3 pairs of shoes in the car. haha, don't ask me why!

5. I'm not OC but I love details and I love butingtings...

6. I loan from my own money...hahaha.

Whew! I hope you still love me after reading this. hahaha. Now I'm tagging Abi, Mec, and Jeng!

1 comment:

mari said...

ooppss... naunahan na pala ako sa pag-tag sa yo :)