Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Games galore

If there's one thing in this world that my husband will never outgrow with, it's his love for video games and that's why PS2 for him is the ultimate toy for the big boys. He would always tell me that when he was younger, he did'nt have the luxury of toys and video games that's why now that he's more financially capable, he can buy a video game station for himself.

I love it when we play together and get really hooked to the game that we forget to take our dinner already just so we could play more. Sadly, when I got pregnant, I was advised to stop playing for a while since i had cramps brought by too much excitement on playing games. haha. That's how addicted we were with video games.

And I think we'll never outgrow it...we don't really have to.

No comments: