Pages

Friday, September 14, 2007

The one with giddily excited

First things first, if you notice, I put "The one" within my title to state that it's a personal entry, otherwise, I'm posting for my blog ads. As much as possible I try to put some personal experience to my blog ads so as not to ruin the essence of why I put this blog up in the first place. Anyway, I'm getting giddily excited over a lot of things and here are some of those:

1. My friend told me that she received some amount already from my ads. yey! It's a small amount initially but I told her to collect it first until it gets a little bigger. happy! I'm really earning!
2. Finally, we got our car already. Not so new model but classic. Toyota Corolla XL 1995. It's still nice for a 12-yr. old car and we're glad we got it a very good price. Yey! thank you Lord. We'll use it for my business matters and of course, to transport simone and make sure she won't have to ride a PUV until she's older.
3. Our first out-of-the country trip together in November - we've always wanted to travel together and this is the only time we could do it since December is a pretty hectic sched for us. Anyway, we're going to Bangkok, Thailand on Nov. 23-26. I got really good rates from Cebu Pacific. Imagine, P13k for two-round trip tickets. good deal right?! and we'll be staying at a friend's condominium. yahoo! we plan not to shop much but if it's for Christmas already, maybe we can do our Christmas shopping there. Downside part is that we'd have to leave simone behind. huhuhu.
4. Our get-together later with Opposwim - I'm excited for later. It's been a while since we were together to really chat and Simone is getting bigger already, they have'nt seen her yet. hehe.

There, have a happy weekend everyone!

No comments: