Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The one with updates

It's been a while since I've blogged about updates on my life. First things first, sorry if my posts lately are all about blog advertising. It's really cool and i'm kinda getting the hang of it. That's why I made this post, just so I could make this more of a personal blog again. haha. Anyway, been busy lately. I did'nt know that running errands can take you a whole day and more. It's also fun having to have more control of my time. I feel like I can schedule my appointments more and I'm more organized now. But of course, there are times that I'd feel I'm not being productive. Let's say, if I don't have to go out and I'll just stay at home, I feel like I did'nt do anything productive. And suddenly I'd realize that hey, being a mom is a very productive role and having to take care of simone for the whole day is an adventure itself. Now that she's more sociable, I love it when we just lie down on our bed and I read stories to her. She loves Disney Princesses. She also loves hearts. I have this pillow with hearts on it and every morning, she'd look at it and smile. She nows tries to get things by attempting to crawl. and if there are times that she can't crawl, she'd roll. She loves her bath even more. We let her sit on her tub and play with the water while I bathe her. And to top it off, "sumasama na sya". The one when you'd sign the carry sign, she'd extend her arms and would want to be carried already even if she's being carried by someone else. Oh and her first banana experience (first solid food) was not so good. She had it last Sept. 4. She loved the food and ate so much. Unfortunately, she had allergic reactions to it which appeared the day after. weird coz bananas are the safest baby food ever. anyway, I immediately stopped giving her banana and will try squash tomorrow. Simone is not a picky-eater. She even drinks her vitamins straight up without mixing it with her milk. when it's feeding time and she saw her food being prepared, she get really excited and her eyes light up literally. and she jumps as if wanting to start to eat already. Whoever is feeding her will pray for the food and she loves it when I say "yummy" while she's eating. It excited her to eat more. and she always asks for more! hahaha. simone's built is not the chubby type. she's more on the lean type but she really is so heavy. haha. i just love every part of her.

pictures to follow...as usual.

No comments: