Pages

Friday, September 14, 2007

The one with a child in him

Simon, my husband, at his age of 27 has some hobbies and stuff from his childhood that he cant get outgrow with. Among these are video games and RC cars. He's always telling me that when he was younger, he did'nt have one, thus, the fixated liking to this. Admittedly, it's nice to see him collect these. And whenever he plays with them and cleans them, I get amused as to how he is still into something that you think only young ones can enjoy. And then I've learned that this has become a collection for some men. They even have the gas-functioned ones and they are willing to buy those expensive cars.

Well, I may never understand their passion for toys for the big boys but they will also never understand out passion to shop.

No comments: