Pages

Thursday, September 06, 2007

The one with first week

Tomorrow is exactly a week after my last day at work. and what do i feel? happiness! Here's what kept me busy for the last week:

1) set-up an internet connection for my part-time online job
2) last-minute to do's in the office (transferring corporate phone line to personal, settling savings fund in the office, updating SSS, and others)
3) we've been spending three days trying to look for a nice second-hand car. we can't afford pa a brand new e, so 2nd hand muna. pero man, ang hirap maghanap ha especially if you have this much only for your budget.
4) de-clutter our place. haha and im not yet halfway there. we have soo many things, I always think we'd always need more cabinets.
5) take care of simone - she just had her first banana experience yesterday. too bad, she had allergies that we found out in the morning. i'll try squash after four days.
6) settle bills
7) cook - was able to cook seafood pesto again! yey! yummy!

as soon as we get a 'new' car, here's what i've lined up under my things to do:
1) inquire at MTC
2) get our pictures at blow-up babies
3) update SSS and get my driver's license
4) deposit my cheque which the bank will not do unless i have my IDs updated. haha, after almost two long years, this is the only time i can do my updating. :)
5) set appointments for potential clients of our music studio

simply things to do at home:
1) start part-time online job
2) make a neat budget chart and list
3) update profile of music studio
4) photocopy fliers
5) make a calling card for myself under Studio 22
6) scrapbook my baby

of course, all above items will be on a scheduled basis so I'll have more time for simone or else, I might end up being semi-employed. haha. Simon loves our new set-up. I remember him texting me the other day how much he's so happy right now at our set-up. It inspires him to work double-time for our family. and honestly, i love giving him that feeling. the feeling of him being the head of the family and the sole provider. (and me spending the money, bwahaha)

but to tell you the truth, we are all adjusting. simon has to adjust going to and from work alone, i have to adjust waking up late (haha) and being more domesticated (but with style), simone has to adjust to not go to her lola's house early in the morning. I saw her on my second day at home when she gave me her signatured wondering look when i fed her. It was like, "mommy, it's lunch time. why are you here?" hahaha. and she kept on looking at our car, as if she'd want to ride on it already since it's time to go to lola's already. man, she really is smart!

all is well. i'd update you more soon. :)

1 comment:

* said...

hi jacque, my husband and also my in laws are in to car business (both brand new and buy and sell). baka we can help, let me know your requirements. email me na lang.