Pages

Friday, September 07, 2007

The one with blogging

I started blogging when I was preparing for our wedding back in 2005. I was amazed on how I became addicted in blogging that this has been my online journal since then. I will always update whenever something new came up. And part of blogging, you would always have to bloghop to other blogger friends and get to know what's new with their life.

The first time I learned about Payperpost is through my close friend in the net, Mai. when i first read her entries, I was wondering why she was advertising something and why all of a sudden, her blog is frequently visited. Practicing her word of mouth ethics, then i found out that she just joined payperpost and she's very much loving it. she told me that she has already earned a lot just by posting topics that interest her. then i told myself, finally someone will pay us for being blogger addicts!

so, i tried my chances and sent the my information and my URL. luckily, my blog passed and was introduced to a lot of opportunities that i can talk about. Simply, you'd only have to blog about the topic you choose and make sure that you follow the rules or the specifications they want you to include. Submit your post and wait until it gets approved. It is that simple.

I started to get serious with payperpost since I'am really looking for extra income that might come in handy. I just resigned from work because I wanted to work at home and spend more time with my daughter. That being the case, I wanted to explore more money-making opportunities with things I'd like to do and this is the best choice so far.

1 comment:

* said...

That seems to be a nice idea. Maybe i should try? But will i pass? hehe.

Here's my email add: m_malabanan23@yahoo.com

Rgds.