Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The one with almost a month

It's almost a month since I filed my resignation and I'd like to share how things are doing around since I left work and started being what I call, a "business mom" (i really think this is the most appropriate term for me, nice noh?!)

~ My blog ads are working already and I get regular posts every week which is good.
~ Just the other day, I was able to close a good project with my former office. I was so happy I went home early. haha.
~ My online tutor has not yet started but I'm up for my last interview with the president, i think, then i can start already. im soo excited! i just found out that i can be paid with or without students. Im thinking of making it a full-time work since I can spread the number of hours in the morning and the evening.
~ I've already updated a couple of my IDs which unfortunately is needed for the transfer of my coporate phone line to a personal one. sigh
~ I've managed to attend the Pag-Ibig seminar already and so excited to apply as soon as we find a nice house and lot. Did'nt you know that you can loan 2M from Pag-ibig and you will only pay P18k a month if you get the 30-year term. not bad right?
~ I'm scheduled to get my NBI clearance so I can join concon in her sun cellular business.
~ We've set up our christmas tree already
~ Simone had her ears pierced at last!
~ Simon is still working very hard and sometimes when I look at him, he's really tired already but according to him, he's inspired to work more so everything's good.
~ I think I've adjusted to the fact that I won't get my 10-20-30 pay anymore. haha.
~ Simone is babbling more often and is starting to learn more syllables. She knows apooh, agoo, ababba, mamama, mweh, kweh, and the famous "aaahhhhhhhhh" that she does every morning. It's too early that she'd serve as our alarm clock. haha.
~ During our monthsary last 22nd, it's so sad that we had to fire our tech assistant in our studio. too bad, we really can't take his working attitude so even if we've become friends already, we have to prioritize our business more. We've replaced him with Ken who is a friend at the church. He's nice and we feel more at ease with him since we know him from church. He was able to post some posters already in the villages nearby, put up our tarpaulin up and clean the studio in a spic and span.
~ We're scheduled to attend corporate events like agri-link on October so we can promote our services more to other companies that will be exhibiting.
~ I was able to continue my baby book scrapbooking already

Basically, everything is doing great and we're all enjoying it.

1 comment:

Rhea said...

congrats, sis! ang dami mo nang accomplishments! :) i'm getting ideas from you na when i decide to be a SAHM! hahaha :) God bless!