Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The one with moments

One of the most remarkable moments I had with Simone was just last week. We were playing one morning, I looked at her straight in the eye, told her i love her and she gave me this look that really surprised me. You know the look that lets you know that she understands the word I said specially the word love?! I don't know if it was just me being so emotional but I really saw it in her eyes when she smiled back and I did'nt help it, I cried. hahaha. My baby smiles a lot, as in she has this very contagious smile that can really lift up one's spirit, but this smile was different.

And just this morning, Simone really gave a kiss to her dad. I brought her near Simon's left cheek and asked her to kiss her daddy. She looked at me and when I neared her to her dad, she closed her lips and her eyes and gave that kiss. It did'nt have a sound, but it was a real kiss. so touching! It did'nt happen again. hahaha.

The wonders of a growing child.

1 comment:

ruther said...

magkamukha..mukhang magkapatid lang...LOL