Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

And the challenge goes on

On my fourth day already of trying to lose weight. In the morning, I ate one hard-boiled egg, one piece of hotdog (which I should'nt have) and the nesvita-like drink that my father in law gave me. and i think it worked, I never got hungry til 2pm. promise! hehe. and now, Im just eating salad with tuna chunks. really getting serious with this.

anyway, as i was again surfing for best diet programs and products, I chanced upon hoodia patch. I don't know if they have it here in the Philippines already and I don't intend to but it yet. I just find it interesting that by taking it, your brain will tell you that you're still full even if you're not. It seems psychological so that's the thing I'm a bit doubtful about, but would'nt hurt to know more about it, would it?

No comments: