Pages

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The one with Baby Hannah's update

I sent a YM to Janis the other day and she promised to give us an update on Baby Hannah. So here's an update of the little angel everyone is praying for. Baby Hannah, you might be a stranger to most people, but your little faith and strength inspires people. God bless you angel.

Posted by Janis:

First week of September, Baby Hannah was already transferred to a private room in Las Pinas Doctor's Hospital.

A few weeks ago, Fitz visited Baby Hannah in LPDH, coz I asked a favor from him to deliver a gift from me for Hannah . Fitz told me that Hannah's doing well naman and was active that night when he visited Hannah. Hindi nakakabit ung respirator, she's breathing on her own. But they have to monitor her oxygen level or something. If it goes below the limit, then they put the respirator back. Also when she sleeps, dapat naka-respirator talaga.

Then Wednesday last week (Sep. 26), I got a message from Mariel, former officemate namin nila Joan. She told me she sent an email to me & to other former officemates. I checked my mail, and saw the subject "hannah in icu". I checked my cellphone immediately, baka nagtext din si Joan sa akin, and she did. Hannah got severe infections. According to her xray, she has pneumonia and her intestines are infected as well. She looks really bad now and was transferred to ICU this morning. She became cyanotic 2 times already and O2 level really dropped. Please pray for her. I replied back and told Joan that our prayers are always with them.

Then last Sunday, I texted Joan again, asked how Hannah's doing. She's still in NICU, but she's OK now. They might stay there for a while, even though her condition's stable already. They're too afraid to bring her back to the room, she might get sick again.

That's the latest news I got. Let's continue praying for her.

No comments: