Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

Shopping for myself...nah!

Yesterday, we had some time to spare for a little date. It's Simon's parents anniversary and we had our tripping in the afternoon. We left Simone for a while with them so we can buy some things at the mall. When we were about to park, just out of the blue, Simon gave me shopping money! haha, so happy! All for my whatever things I'd like to buy.

But then again, I really can't help but buy baby clothes for Simone...at least two. And buy some things that she needs. Haha. So it ended up with me buying one shirt and the rest for Simone. I don't know if I'm being too 'mommyish' that I always put her first, but I'm happy and I always take care of myself so no worries, I'm still one pretty-looking mom. haha. forgive the boost!

No comments: