Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The one with missing it?

I happened to browse on Mec's blog regarding her updates on Yakee and all since she's not online that often anymore. And there I read how she had postpartum blues and how she was simply overwhelmed with all the events taking place.

And as i was reading on, I can't help but miss the younger months of Simone, when she used to be just as fragile and as babyish as yakee. She was so clingy to me that I can't even enjoy a nice long bath coz I myself dont want to 'leave' her. haha. true! and when all she can do before was shift her side sleeping position from left to right or barely lift her head.

Somehow I miss those days, I don't miss the sleepless nights but I miss the time that all she does is sleep, feeds from me, sleep again, cry, pee and poo. haha. now, she's still a baby of course. but she's more active now, she tries to tell us what she wants and tries to get the things she likes. She's trying to be more independent now and the endless exploring of things around her is boundless.

Oh well, I may never go back to her younger days but I'am so looking forward to more of her...

No comments: