Pages

Monday, October 01, 2007

Christmas around

I think it's 82 days before Christmas! whoa! Before you know it, Halloween has ended and everybody is setting up their christmas trees! I'm so excited, we had ours set up already since last month! Of course, when we talk about Christmas, there's always gifts that go along with the name. I have'nt done our Christmas list. I want this year to have a theme, since this is a more special one for us and we'll celebrate it with Simone. So I tried logging to Couponchief.com to see if there are really good finds that we can give to our families and friends. As mentioned by my friend who've tried this, Couponchief is a subsidiary of Coupon Chief, Inc. and they provide a one-stop discount and promo deals to almost all kinds of stuff, from apparel to pet supplies.

At the top of my mind, here are some online shopping coupons that we can give out to them:
~ For our dads, we plan to give out Gap coupons so they can buy their polo shirts
~ For our moms, we'd like to give them spa certificates
~ For our sisters, I think speedo coupons would be nice since after christmas, summer will be just around the corner. haha.
~ For our brothers, I think Birkenstock coupons will be a catch to buy a pair for each of our three brothers.
~ And of course for Ross, who's our Dachsund, I might try surfing for Pet Food Direct coupons

that's the first list as of the moment. I'l think more later. I'd have to finish first my materials for my meeting later. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: