Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The one with 8 months

It was a double celebration this time. It was my mom's birthday celebration and Simone's 8th month bday as well. We had it at Jack's Loft in Eastwood, Libis. Since it was an early dinner, more like 630pm, we used their sofas which happened to be a smoking area pero no customers yet since early pa nga so clean pa ang air. haha. then, we immediately ordered food since all of us are hungry. I ate..hmmm, what did i order?? i seem to forget...wait, I ordered, ahhh! Beef in Mushroom with gravy on bread, we had paninis, lasagna, stir-fry which is good, penne, and grilled chiken plus calamares and chicken fingers as starters. then we ordered their famous fishbowl iced teas which were apparently effortless to my two brothers to finish.

Simone slept on the first half of our gimmick. She was tired since she did'nt sleep the whole day. We woke up early for church, headed to Simon's parents to have lunch and stayed there til afternoon. So it was pretty much hectic. Here are some pics.

IMG_0231
di naman nagpapasabi...ang puti ng baby ko! hehe. (with my brother, tito mike who celebrated his bday as well last oct. 20!)

IMG_0235
the two bokals of my life...

IMG_0234
with tito mike

IMG_0232
"mom, i told you, im not used to lights!"--simone carrying her I declair cake from Jack's loft

IMG_0224
lambot ni lola

IMG_0222
the fermins (with me as the photographer...as usual)

IMG_0236
the best picture of them all...very nice! she looks like 2 here. haha. (with her grannies)


It's always fun to be with a family and I'll always love them.

No comments: