Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Determination

I decided to continue on my weight-loss program regimen...again. After attempting to start on it two weeks ago, I ate a lot again after a week. huhu. but now, I think I'm more determined to start eating right to lose weight. I really need to be more fit for the weddings we have to attend to and I'm really not used to having so many flabs all around. Since I already ran out of excuses of eating so much since I stopped breastfeeding already, I really need to do this right.

Anyway, I started with this exercise video which we bought from a bookstore. It's one of those as seen on tv products and I hope it'd work on me. As to eating habits, I don't eat rice anymore and I'm on my third day already. I only eat bread during lunch or salad and soup. Just today, I had soup for breakfast and two hard-boiled eggs. For lunch, I had salad and soup. For dinner, I still don't know yet.

I really hope I'd be up for this. I also gave myself Sundays as my rest day. I can eat anything every Sunday only. Yipee!

No comments: