Pages

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The one with Cruel or Cool???



This has been spreading like a virus and I was found speechless when I saw it. Before watching it, I was rationalizing to myself that hey maybe, the script called for it or maybe it's not that bad. And after watching it, I cannot deny the fact that it was something uncalled for. Really bad. I have close friends who are doctors and practicing in the US but man, that's just sooo below the belt.

Here's what i'm talking about:

http://mmeyn1.multiply.com/video/item/18/DESPERATE_HOUSEWIVES_Teri_Hatcher_SLURS_Filipinos

So, is it cruel or cool???Definitely cruel! I've been a Desperate Housewives fanatic and they were with me during my sleepless nights with simone (haha), but I can't simply take this sitting down. The producers and the writers, whatever reasons they may have, are simply unexcusable. I think they chose Phils, since our country is the most popular 3rd world country. Popular in terms of i dont know. But t does'nt justify the fact that they've blemished the medical doctors here in the Philippines.

So if you're with me, please sign up for the petition:

http://www.petition online.com/ FilABC/

No comments: