Pages

Monday, October 01, 2007

The one with good food

Last Sept. 29, I was able to attend a seminar at the church, "Good Food, Good Health". Unfortunately, I was late coz I had to bring simone along so preparations took a little longer. anyway, the seminar was really nice and I was really encouraged to try out on eating fruits and vegetables...ONLY. haha, i know it might be really shocking to hear but i'll try to do it gradually and not force myself to be a vegetarian overnight. I really wanted to lose weight and I think discipline will really be the deciding factor for it. And i dont think eating fruits and veggies alone is a hard thing to do. So right after the seminar, I went to the grocery, bought some apples, papaya, pineapple and lansones. yummy! I had them for dinner and lunch. For lunch, I ate adobo pa rin but no rice, then fruits for dessert. For dinner, fruits lang talaga. I didnt wake up at the middle of the night looking for food. everything is okay so far. And today, I just ate fruits for lunch. still good!

I hope i'll be able to do this longer.

No comments: