Pages

Monday, August 04, 2008

The one with the countdown

Participants: Me and Mine | Creative in Me | For the LOVE of Food | Little Peanut | Pea in a Podwalk on red |My Random Thoughts| kathycot | buhaymisis | when mom speaks | kathycot cooks |Jacque | your blog

Ten movies you’d watch over and over:
:: Friends, Notting Hill, 50 first dates. Home Alone. Beauty and the Beast. Miss Congeniality. Sleepless in Seattle. Affair to Remember. Stepmom.

Nine people you enjoy the company of:
:: The husband. Simone. Mom. Sisters in law. opposwim girls. Officemates. CWL sisters. Anne. Church friends (oopps, more than nice, haha)

Eight things you’re wearing:
:: Capri pants. black shirt. flip flops. watch. engagement ring. wedding ring. 2 undies. scrunchy

Seven things on your mind:
:: Sleep. Blog. Luau(for a client). flowers. give-aways (for a client). dinner. cinderella musical OST.

Six objects you touch every day:
:: Laptop. Cellphone. Planner. Bag. Wallet. Remote control. Spoon and fork (haha)

Five things you do everyday:
:: Motherhood duties. online activities. answer client calls and texts. play with simone. forever organize my things.

Four things that you see when you turn your head to the right:
:: My husband's keyboard. A window. A Tree outside the window. And dark clouds with rain.

Three of your favorite things that are red color:
:: my red shoes! my red celphone. favorite red earrings.

Two people who have influenced your life the most:
:: My mom and my husband.

One person who has been nice to you today:
:: Simone. She showed off and identified all the parts of her body and she learned a new one...her shoulders. :D

I'm tagging my CWL sisters. :) Thanks kathy, i enjoyed this

No comments: