Pages

Monday, August 04, 2008

The one with shoe sizes

Tagged by Jenny! Thanks sis! loved this one.

The never-ending obsession with shoes!


{Start Copy}

What's your shoe size? Are your feet the same size as your mom's feet? How about your sister's feet? Can you borrow shoes from each other?

Post a picture of your latest shoe buy.

Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don't forget to drop a line in this blog when you're done. :)
  1. Jenny and Belle
  2. SAHMdom and Beyond
  3. Jacque
{End Copy}

my mom's shoe size - 7
my size - 8
my sister's size - no sister


My mom used to be a 6. I used to be a 7 and now we're a full size bigger. haha. We used to share shoes before, but for some designs alone. We have different tastes for shoes.

My latest purchase, mustard toe-peek shoes from primadonna. told you, i have a different taste with shoes.

What's your shoe size Rocks, Vannie, Rhea, Rhia, Cee, Jammy, Marvi and Lissa?

No comments: