Pages

Saturday, March 08, 2008

The one with family get away

I was and I think still sad about the cancellation of our bangkok trip. I mean, it's not the luxury vacations that celebrities prepare for but it was something that I was really looking forward to. oh well, looking at it on a more positive side, at least we had more budget to spend for simone's party and now, we can also spend some for our family get away on april 26. The Tan family usually hold their outings every summer and it usually falls right after simon's birthday, april 30. (holiday the following day) So when we went to a private resort in antipolo for an ocular, we instantly loved it and decided to book the date for our outing.

Our best friends are also planning an outing in Subic this March. I hope we'll be able to push thru with that as well since this is the first time that we'll go out with Naan and Jason as a married couple already. haha.

I'm so excited, I hope Simone and I can wear our bathing suits. haha.

No comments: