Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The one with the word daddy

Yesterday, March 26, was our weekly family day off. I just went out for a few hours to process some documents for SUN and it was kinda my day off too. I left Simone and her dad at home which i rarely do. But it was fun having to drive around alone and stroll along the mall by myself. It was suddenly new to me again but I love the once-in-a-while experience.

Anyway, when I got home, I was talking to simone while we were playing in her playroom and the all of a sudden, she went like this. "dididididi, dad...dy" as in! i could'nt believe my ears! it was so clear and i was just so proud of her. she can clearly say "opo", "dada", "mama", and other words but this is the first time i heard her say it.

I'm proud of you baby, keep the vocabulary words going!!!

No comments: