Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The one with eating adventure

Now that simone can walk and run already, feeding her has become a routine exercise for me and Maru. She used to sit on her baby booster chair but now, she always likes to walk and run around the house after a spoonful of food. waah! and we'd always run after her so she can have her next spoon. and it really makes us tired. you'd think i'd get slimmer with all the running, oh but no! it only makes me tired, but not shedding any pound out of my body. haha.

I think she does'nt like her high chair anymore because she does'nt fit to it anymore. I wish we have a Stokke Tripp Trapp here in the Philippines. It's really cool, it grows with your child and the wood makes it look more sturdy and furniture-like that makes it a good buy.

pretty cool huh?

No comments: