Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

The one with more tags

As usual, we're catching up with tags! here is one. thanks cee!

What you are supposed to do…and please don’t spoil the fun…Click copy/paste, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 4 people in your lists!

(A) Four places I go over and over:
Malls, boracay (how i wish i'd have the *cashing* for it), church (of course, harhar), my parents' house

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
friends from egroup, my husband, lina from jobstreet and friendster (hahaha)

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat?
KFC, Jollibee, Starbucks for coffee, and Avenetto (what?! i'm cheap i know)

(D) Four places you’d rather be?
Home, ____, ____, ____ (can't think of anything na e)

(E) Four people I think will respond: (and i'm tagging!)
Sheryll, Marshi, Kathy, Lissa

(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
Friends, Barney(haha), Smallville, and Prison Break

No comments: