Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The one with blessing: friendship

If I have to enumerate God's greatest blessings in my life: one of those to make it to top 5 will be my friends.  I have been enormously blessed with such great friends. I don't have that many friends but according to my mom, i should feel blessed that i found treasures in them. 

I met up with one of my bestfriends, naan, yesterday and we just had coffee and talked for hours.  we never get tired of talking and updating our lives.  First, we talked about businesses and possible ventures.  I love that she's enjoying the small projects that we work on together. :) The hp printers she bought paid off as she can print her projects and earn extra income.  I'am soo happy and proud for her that she is now taking her first steps to her new journey in life and i'm just so excited for her.

Then last monday we visited jannet.  We've been missing her badly and i'm just glad we were able to spend more time with her.  I just hope we'd be able to see her more often. :)

And then there's Jill, whom i'll be forever thankful for being such a great travel buddy when we went to hk-macau.  Jon and Jill made our trip much easier and more fun, being extra hands to take care of everything else. Thank you so much!

Jill, Naan, and Jannet; -- thank you for the gift of friendship...from childhood to forever... :)

love you girls!

No comments: