Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The one with reading program

I was able to get a hold of CFA reading program (thanks to my good friend, clarice) and we had our first day just today.  I must say Simone enjoyed it so far.  I really love that she's so into books and reading.  She just loves flashing her collection of books and would always pick one and give it to me or her dad so we can read it to her.  The CFA reading program comes with writing activity to coincide with the reading lessons.  But in one sitting, we were able to do four lessons from the writing activity.  It was only after the fourth lesson that i realized that the two should be learned one after the other. :)

Good luck to our reading program! :)

1 comment:

Equity Research Training said...

Fabulous post loved it.. Great CFA training.... Reading program is really awesome.....