Pages

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

The One With An E-Course

I don't have to wonder how it's like without email and cellphones at best, to communicate and conduct business, since I lived an era where snail mail was as good as it's gonna get (just don't ask me how old I am), so believe me when I say I appreciate the new way of communicating that technology has brought us. It's helped me tremendously in my business, and it's really the way I first make contact with my clients.

I am mentioning this now because recently, I read from an e-course that I'm taking that e-mail and web is the new trend in marketing in the sense that prospecting through phones is no longer as popular as it used to be. That's true, although I can say that cellphones still work for me, in fact I have two phones to prove it! Ya, that's because I need two. Which reminds me, I have to get Simon unique fathers day presents since he was the one who got me my newest touch-screen phone! He's sweet that way, so I'm trying to return the sweetness :D

No comments: