Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The one with turning 4

We threw her a party when she turned one, gave here a simple celebration with family and checked in at a hotel when she turned two, went to bohol with her grandparents when she turned three...and now that she turned four, we brought her to Disneyland on her birthday and when we got back from the trip, we threw a simple, intimate party for her with family and close friends.  All i could say is "anak, i hope you know how much we love you." hahaha

But seriously, I tipped my hat off to dear husband for agreeing with all my requests wishes kaluhuan in life. hahaha. Actually, I got excited when he still agreed to throw a simple party for simone.  He gave me a ceiling amount and any peso higher than that amount will not be accepted as a budget for the said party. hahaha. I made some computation and because my job (which i sooo love!) entails me to enjoy fringe benefits such as free cake, free entertainment, all i had to pay was the food and the prizes for the games. wohoo!

Venue: shakey's restaurant ortigas extension
thanks to my sister in law, jane, for discovering this venue.  for a minimum of 30 pax, we can get the venue (albeit small) exclusively for us.  this was the same venue we used when justin turned three and the same venue when we held our christmas party for partyboosters' team.

cake: emily uy of sugarbox
http://ilovesugarbox.com
what more can i say?! our cake supplier during our wedding turned to become a good friend and i love that we now share the same clients, events, and i really treasure our friendship. we may not see each other often but i'm so glad i found a friend in the party industry thru her form :) love you mare!

magician/balloon twister/ventriloquist: butch gonzales
butch has been my ever-reliable host/magician and i thank him so much for granting my requests (first, for the christmas party of seeds of hope and now, for simone's party) he keeps on spoiling me and everything is just probono. :) thanks so much dear!
butch with ate maru as chosen participant :)

cupcakes and candy buffet: jane of sweetbite and achie
http://sweetbite.multiply.com
I love my sisters-in-law. They are always supportive and very willing to help me out on anything.  And my sis in law has a new venture...the candy buffet! and i hope we'd be able to pull this off... thanks again sisses!

prizes: achie
I just gave her the amount to spend for the prizes and that's it, she bought everything already. thanks achie! muah!
simone waving to her grannies while the happy bday song was playing :)
the blancos with mommy rhea
cheska, simone's favorite doll
tito nap with andie. super thank you nap for the wonderful pics!
mommies with our kiddos... from brides to mommies






Happy 4th birthday Francesca Simone! we love you anak :)

No comments: