Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

The One With A Happy Bithday!

Last Sunday, my mother in law celebrated her birthday at Mom and Tina's Bakery and Cafe. It was just an intimate, family celebration to thank the Lord for another year. It was a happy dinner celebration and we all had a good time, even though one of my sister in law, Mercy, was unable to attend. Life concerns are making her busy these days. She's looking into foodcart franchises. I just hope she finds the right business for her.

Anyway, there's nothing like spending quality time with your loved ones and being around the whole family. I'm happy that Simone knows her roots and gets to enjoy the feeling of belonging in a family she can call her own. I know it's good for her emotional development.

Simone definitely enjoyed being around her lola and popsy. I'll make a follow-up post and post some pictures too next time when I'm not so busy :)

Again, Happy Birthday Mommy!

No comments: