Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

The One With The Guess and Mossimo Sale

Now that Christmas is approaching, I'm always on the look-out for bargain deals, warehouse sales, sample sales and all kinds of promos where I could save loads for Christmas shopping. I know I'm becoming addicted to online deals Christmas or not, and I probably have to admit myself in one of those addiction treatment centers.  Hehe. But we all could do with discounts and savings especially with our present economy. So I thought I'd tell you that there is a warehouse sale for Guess and Mossimo tomorrow. It'll be at a school where a friend of mine works. Please find the details below.


Guess and Mossimo Sale (October 14 and 15/ 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.)
Speciabilities Development Center
11 Binamaka St.
Manresa, Quezon City
Tel: 361-9178 and 364-3460

No comments: