Pages

Thursday, October 06, 2011

The one with 10

Yes, 10 pounds in almost two months! On October 27, i'll be officially two months on ketogenic diet. i'm one happy girl! i've become accustomed to this diet.  It has become less of an effort to avoid sweets, rice, bread, and anything with starch.  Although I want to improve my diet by adding more vegetables to it rather than meat.  I'm not so much of a meat eater but this diet taught me to eat more meat so i can load myself with protein. 

This is my before-diet picture. hehe. Taken last July 2011 in Singapore. 


And this is my during-diet picture. haha...feeling! my mom told me it's good my skin did'nt dry up.  Although i really feel my skin got darker because my skin "shrunk?" hahaha. but all in all, i'm liking what i'm seeing so far.  It's the first time in years that something has finally came effective. :)

I have 5 more kilos to shed...yes, 5 more kilos or 12 lbs.  I hope to get this before December :) i'll give updates again :)

No comments: