Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The one with short-lived

I knew it...When i learned that we have a new househelp, i got so excited, i know it would ease a lot of workload on my part but there was this certain thought that bugged me what if she does'nt stay that long and we'd be left without an extra pair of hands in the house.

And truth be told, the new househelp will leave on Nov. 3.  It was saddening but at least i can prepare myself not to get too comfy to the fact that we have someone helping me with the chores, cooking and picking up toys that Simone forgot to pack away.  I'm trying not to be too dependent on her so that by the time she'll leave, it would'nt be as hard too.

Glad I did'nt buy yet her uniform. I was at this store and i saw a line of maid uniforms, one of which was so small it would pass as a sexy maid costume for the Halloween...or Valentine's, hahaha.

In the meantime, we'll just enjoy the short-lived convenience we have and maximize whatever chore i need to ask her to do. ;)

No comments: