Pages

Thursday, March 04, 2010

The one with the navigator

Whenever my husband tells me that i'am the better driver, I always feel blessed that i have a husband who can summon to accept the "feeling" that his wife is better in driving, which normally would not be the case for other couples.

But when he got his new license already (believe me, it took us years before he was able to get his license back...haha) he is able to drive Vin more often and feels more confident driving to places. He downloaded a gps system in his phone that would track where he's heading...it's really cool as it is as accurate as how you would remember the landmarks.

With this, I actually feel more blessed that he's the better driver now and that he navigates our family to a safe journey...literally and figuratively. :)

No comments: