And they say kids say the darndest things...hahaha...
Simone Before turning three...
- Mom in an almost angry tone: “Simone, ang likot-likot mo naman e. Grrrhhhh”
Simone: “Eh bakit may tiger pa?” (pertaining to the grhhh…haha)
- Dad while driving: “simone, wag ka nga malikot”
Simone: “Eh happy ako e.”
- Mom after taking a bath with simone: “Come on let’s go.”
Simone: “No, im doing something e. I’m soaping e.”
- Simone to mom bidding goodbye: “Eh san ka punta?work? client? AGAIN???”
- Simone to dad bidding goodbye: “Eh kaw, san ka punta? Office? Ingat ka”
- Simone to mom when going to party: “Party? Ayoko dun, may clown dun e”
- Simone to maru after she’s told to stop playing with water : “Ehhh…ate, dun ka sa labas…wash ka ng plate!”
- Simone to Ross (our dog): “Ross, no! quiet!…galit si Jesus.”
- Simone to Justin (her younger cousin: “Justin, stop that. Not good yan ha…galit si Jesus”
- Mom: “simone, we’ll go to the mall later ha”